Thursday, April 22, 2021

Tiny Shoes


6 comments:

  1. great cap! who is the girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you possibly start doing more F2F captions? I really enjoy when you do them, and recently you've been lacking. It would also be fun if you had them involve women of different races, like possibly an emo white girl switching bodies with a ghetto black girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing how celebs live normal people lives in Swapping with the stars caps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that would be a dramatic switch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you possibly do a mother/daughter swap? Basically, the daughter has a joy buzzer that allows her to switch bodies with others. She's planning on switching bodies with a girl at school, but accidentally bumps into her mother which causes her to panic and use the buzzer on her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I sign up for this show ?

    ReplyDelete