Sometimes I need to leave my comfort zone and do things a little darker. I have the feeling a lot of people won't like how things turn out and that's fine. They can't all have the same ending :)
This is just me, a dark story is one thing when advertised. This is just sad. Like this grandpa is just gonna let her fucking die in his body. His plan was to see how he liked it and then find a different girl. My thing is why isn't he just like "alright, this was fun, time to find the final subject" he even seemed apolegetic the first time.
not everyone is going to like everything. it's your right to not enjoy it but this was a commission series where I was asked to go dark so i went dark. I have literally thousands of caps that aren't dark, so it was nice doing something different even though it was out of my comfort zone.
I don’t want my message to be misconstrued, I’m not angry at you for doing it. Just starting a dialogue and curious about the choices made. It’s written well.
Ah okay, that makes a lot of sense. Explains why it sticks out so much compared to your other work. A commission is one thing ofc, but I'd hope this doesn't become the norm. Feels like there's a line that shouldn't really be crossed with this stuff and this went over it by a mile. It's still well written, I just know that this is a major turn off for me and likely many others, even seen in these comments.
Switchhitter, This story may be dark, but not every story can be happy. I think the plot is perfect. Daniel might have started out just wanting to experience youth once more, but once in a young body he had to face a whole new set of facts. 1. He always wanted to be a girl. 2. Being young again was too good to give up. 3. He isn't the nice person he always thought he was and is willing to do anything necessary to keep his new life.
Not gonna lie, I love the dark turn of events haha
ReplyDeleteSometimes I need to leave my comfort zone and do things a little darker. I have the feeling a lot of people won't like how things turn out and that's fine. They can't all have the same ending :)
ReplyDeleteEvery once and a while a dark story is needed/called for.
DeleteI don't mind this one and am looking forward to where this story goes.
This is just me, a dark story is one thing when advertised. This is just sad. Like this grandpa is just gonna let her fucking die in his body. His plan was to see how he liked it and then find a different girl. My thing is why isn't he just like "alright, this was fun, time to find the final subject" he even seemed apolegetic the first time.
Deletenot everyone is going to like everything. it's your right to not enjoy it but this was a commission series where I was asked to go dark so i went dark. I have literally thousands of caps that aren't dark, so it was nice doing something different even though it was out of my comfort zone.
DeleteI don’t want my message to be misconstrued, I’m not angry at you for doing it. Just starting a dialogue and curious about the choices made. It’s written well.
DeleteI think more stories should go this way
ReplyDeleteWas liking this one but I ain't huge on this turn tbh. Hope it's a once in a blue moon kinda thing cuz it kinda killed this one for me.
ReplyDeletewell it was a commission and the person who requested it really liked it. i was just being nice and sharing it with everyone.
DeleteAh okay, that makes a lot of sense. Explains why it sticks out so much compared to your other work. A commission is one thing ofc, but I'd hope this doesn't become the norm. Feels like there's a line that shouldn't really be crossed with this stuff and this went over it by a mile. It's still well written, I just know that this is a major turn off for me and likely many others, even seen in these comments.
DeleteSwitchhitter,
ReplyDeleteThis story may be dark, but not every story can be happy. I think the plot is perfect. Daniel might have started out just wanting to experience youth once more, but once in a young body he had to face a whole new set of facts. 1. He always wanted to be a girl. 2. Being young again was too good to give up. 3. He isn't the nice person he always thought he was and is willing to do anything necessary to keep his new life.
Good story.
Cheers
Zapper