I kinda like where this story is going. It still keeps the dark theme even with the hollow victory of Ryan getting his daughter's body back, even though the real Nicole passed
Kinda sad he lost his body, I wanted to see him more in hi granddaughters body
an evilson?
At least Ryan will have his daughter back as his own body now
WOW! powerful horror story
Now that they have the rings what kind of chaos will happen? Are they gonna leave him as his elderly wife or make things much worse? Poor Nicole
Can Greta swap into Nicole's body?
aw man, I was hoping he would get away with it
That was an unexpected turn. Why didn't Daniel just take his ring off and put it back on real quick?
I kinda like where this story is going. It still keeps the dark theme even with the hollow victory of Ryan getting his daughter's body back, even though the real Nicole passed
ReplyDeleteKinda sad he lost his body, I wanted to see him more in hi granddaughters body
ReplyDeletean evilson?
ReplyDeleteAt least Ryan will have his daughter back as his own body now
ReplyDeleteWOW! powerful horror story
ReplyDeleteNow that they have the rings what kind of chaos will happen? Are they gonna leave him as his elderly wife or make things much worse? Poor Nicole
ReplyDeleteCan Greta swap into Nicole's body?
ReplyDeleteaw man, I was hoping he would get away with it
ReplyDeleteThat was an unexpected turn. Why didn't Daniel just take his ring off and put it back on real quick?
ReplyDelete