Maybe he should go out as Kathy and slut things up, being sure to post pics all over her social media of course.... You know, trash her reputation. A bit petty, I know, but karma can be a bitch!
It would be very easy for him to use his powers at work to destroy her career. I wonder if he could do it in such a way as to make her miserable enough to want to trade lives.
Maybe he should go out as Kathy and slut things up, being sure to post pics all over her social media of course.... You know, trash her reputation.
ReplyDeleteA bit petty, I know, but karma can be a bitch!
It would be very easy for him to use his powers at work to destroy her career. I wonder if he could do it in such a way as to make her miserable enough to want to trade lives.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what would happen if a shape changer assumed someone else's form and that someone experienced everything the shape changer did?
ReplyDelete