Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Aren't You Excited for School? Epilogue



What a journey! To think this started as a single cap with a stock image haha

I know some will be sad this has come to an end but it's always a lose/lose situation for me. Half the people want a series to go on forever and the other half hate when I leave things open and want closure lol In the end, Im trying to bring more closure to series.

So while it bums me out I can't please everyone I do have to say that after doing this for basically TEN YEARS and to have some people say this is my best work yet??? It TRULY warms my heart. To know that I'm still putting out quality work that people enjoy so much.

So thank you!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Mother/Son with power trade off is always my favorite subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having been a fan / follower of you since the Yahoo! Groups days, I can honestly say you've only gotten better as time goes on. Thank you for all the awesome stories you've brought us over all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great series for sure! I can't help but want more, but the ending is just perfect! Sometimes less is more haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still hope that neigbour swap cap becomes series as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wickedly funny. great ending - thanks for finishing. They sure seemed to have adjusted to their new lives & bodies! LOL! It seems that almost have forgotten whom they used to be. I love it that the 'kids' have accepted their parents authorities.
    Perhaps you can finishyour Wonder Woman batman series.

    ReplyDelete