This has been such a good series so far. Would love to see you continue it.
YES! This series rules!! Love when we get to this stage of Son in Mom getting done by Dad
I’d still like to see this from the dad’s POV as Emily
I am very grateful that you posted another part of this series, i really loved this one
Please more of this series! It’s sooo good!
WOW! SUPER series. funny & clever. I love the way the kids are rubbing it& also the sexual feelings of their new bodies.
Finally !!!! It's here after a year long. You should continue this. This is one of your best works. No doubt.
This was one your best series ever but could you do a sequel on Truly Mad Science as well? Thanks, keep up the good work!
Amazing story, I wonder how it all ends?
This has been such a good series so far. Would love to see you continue it.
ReplyDeleteYES! This series rules!! Love when we get to this stage of Son in Mom getting done by Dad
ReplyDeleteI’d still like to see this from the dad’s POV as Emily
ReplyDeleteI am very grateful that you posted another part of this series, i really loved this one
ReplyDeletePlease more of this series! It’s sooo good!
ReplyDeleteWOW! SUPER series. funny & clever. I love the way the kids are rubbing it& also the sexual feelings of their new bodies.
ReplyDeleteFinally !!!! It's here after a year long. You should continue this. This is one of your best works. No doubt.
ReplyDeleteThis was one your best series ever but could you do a sequel on Truly Mad Science as well? Thanks, keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteAmazing story, I wonder how it all ends?
ReplyDelete