Monday, May 29, 2023

I Tried

 Well it was worth a shot.

Patreon is not allowing me to do the Discord work around. They know I've just moved the NSFW content to the Discord and so they won't grant me the SFW appeal. It really sucks but I had a feeling they would do this.

So where does that leave us?

The Patreon will be shut down by Wednesday May 31 and most likely the Discord as well since they are linked. Sorry things came to this but my hands are tied. Will the Discord come back in some way? Possibly. I honestly don't know what happens once you close the Patreon its linked to since all subscribers are linked via their Patreon tiers.

As for me?

I need to stop and recharge. I was rushing to get this figured out before the new month started because I couldn't in good conscious charge anyone for the month of June knowing they could shut me down at any moment. Best to get ahead of it so no one gets charged. That lead to many anxious, sleepless nights and stress on my mental well being. My brain is fried and as you can imagine I don't really have the drive to write new caps at the moment.

I booked myself a little getaway for this weekend for some much needed R&R at the beach. I have to get away.

Obviously I'll still be posting on the blog and might have to go back to only posting on like Mon, Wed, Fri or something. Definitely not every day.

As for moving to other platforms like Subscrive Star, Fansly, Deviant Art, Only Fans etc... its the same issue as Patreon. Yes you can post NSFW content on them however the issue is posting pictures of OTHER people. This is what they're cracking down on. So moving over to one of those is not an option either.

My advice would be to follow me over on Ko-Fi. I may be able to work something out over there but Im not going to rush. I'll look into it once I recharge. but if you're feeling generous and want to donate to just support me in the meantime the option is there and greatly appreciated.

I will keep you all posted and thank you for all your kindness and support.

9 comments:

  1. Unable to set up a new account with Patreon under a different name and then using old Discord account still provide Patreon members their perks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot post caps onto Discord and be linked to any kind of Patreon account

      Delete
  2. I gotta idea. Exclude the info about the pics, post the story side, have your subscribers informed and linked to the discord where you'll post the full cap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if you were to post just the caption, no picture just a number, then have a separate numbered document of images which 'inspired' your work. The captions aren't to those pictures, and you're not using them, they just gave you an idea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Combine a Paypal account with an email mailing list?

    Keep track of who is sending in the donations each month and give weekly packets of whatever is new for the subscribers direct to their email. I'm not 100% sure on Paypal's process but I'd assume they would show the email of the sender in case you wanted to send it back.

    Paypal does have a notes option when sending money, and that could be where an email (perhaps one amended to be [name][at][domain][dot][com] in case there is a filter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use AI images of people, that you create. Stable Diffusion etc. offers free for commercial use licenses, giving you the paperwork and right to use. Photorealistic images by AI are amazing (I mentioned this in the other thread, so apologies if it is a repeat).

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.patreon.com/aribethtg/ Still exists and posts stuff just to their private website called https://kingdomofari.com/

    I think a private website is the best way forward. If it gets completly banned of all platforms it would even allow you to set up a subscribtion service over there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Use ai generated images

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you use AI picture?? It's getting more realistic nowadays, except for the hand

    ReplyDelete