Hey. I checked your Ko-Fi page to maybe buy a commission or two but the slots were closed. Are you still using Ko-Fi? or is it only Patreon now?
keep checking back. all the slots are currently taken but i may have some in the next few days. Just a heads up though it's one request per person so you cant buy multiple commissions at once :) Gotta keep things fair.
That's fine. I'll respect your rules. Thank you for the update.
Can Traders buy a commission if they become available on Ko-Fi?
Where is this pic from? It looks familiar
Hey. I checked your Ko-Fi page to maybe buy a commission or two but the slots were closed. Are you still using Ko-Fi? or is it only Patreon now?
ReplyDeletekeep checking back. all the slots are currently taken but i may have some in the next few days. Just a heads up though it's one request per person so you cant buy multiple commissions at once :) Gotta keep things fair.
DeleteThat's fine. I'll respect your rules. Thank you for the update.
DeleteCan Traders buy a commission if they become available on Ko-Fi?
DeleteWhere is this pic from? It looks familiar
ReplyDelete