Friday, September 22, 2023

Forced From Their Bodies 6


That's all for now! More coming in the future :)

I've been sitting on this series for awhile. It was only 4 parts and I wrote them months ago. I've got a number of series I've been sitting on because Im trying to make a better habit of finishing these series before posting them but then I get distracted and they just sit there. I've got one that's been sitting in my folder for literally a year.

So I'm just gonna start posting them lol Unfinished or not. I REALLY wanted to make a better habit but my brain is too chaotic and you all seem to enjoy my work so it's not worth stressing myself over uncompleted series. If they get finished, they get finished. If they don't, they don't!

In the end it's just more content for you all to enjoy :)

8 comments:

  1. I like that idea. The stories don't have to be finished to be interesting.

    Thank you for your hard work and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God no please don’t stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raquel becoming a young boy is great. Wonder if she is gonna have a hard time being turned on by her seeing her old body around

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always love your work, whether you finish the various series or not. We are all so lucky to enjoy your prolific body of work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This series is really good so far, maybe one of your best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading it I had a thought what if it progresses to the point where everyone on the planet has a different body. Like obviously I'm not expecting you to make that many but maybe like a timeskip or (eventual) epilogue

      Delete
  6. Great serie! I hope to see more of this soon

    ReplyDelete