Thursday, September 28, 2023

Out Of Their Minds 6



Thats a wrap on the first round. Though this wasn't as popular as I thought it would be so I don't know if I'll continue. Guess we'll see.

16 comments:

  1. I give it a solid pretty good. I dont comment as often as I should but do enjoy the effort you all put out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I should comment a lot more than I do. I for one really enjoyed this, especially the twist at the end of this part. I'm really hoping to see if any of them made it back to their own bodies or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not your best work, but I think it got better as it went on. I would say continue, but after a break. I think you have also put out a lot of really good stuff recently so we have been spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Possibly just the back to back series didn't help, I wasn't the biggest fan of some of the initial set of swaps, but the cliffhanger which I was hoping for sets it up perfectly for the future

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the honest and fair feedback! I appreciate that :)

    This one is kinda sorta technically one big set up for the twist which is that they keep swapping randomly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea the twist is really the hook. It all felt like a prologue before in retrospect. So it still has a lot of potential.

      Delete
  6. I'll be honest, I personally don't enjoy FtF too much, so I wasn't too interested in these swaps. That said, the characters and plot are engaging and I'd enjoy to read more, wherever swaps happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm enjoying it. Very much enjoyed the cliffhanger at the end and want to see what happens, but I do agree with the other post where back to back series may have cause some series fatigue. ~Narri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoyed this series! Especially Gavin-in-Andrea and Andrea-in-Kelsey ;) So I personally would love to see a continuation with Gavin-in-Kelsey :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed it alot. Big fan of the longer stories with multiple swaps especially with some FtF. I hope to see a season 2 of this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FtF wasn’t too bad, it was more of only the BF exploring his body while everyone seemed to just be there. Would love to see a second season where maybe the neighbors get mixed in? Perhaps a pet or stray gets into the mix as well?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was one of the best series you have ever done and I really hope to see the other parts you have written

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoy this series I hope to see more of this one

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still hope to see this continued. ~cal

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you continue this one eventually one of my favourite series you have done -llama

    ReplyDelete