"... "But, don't you mean "Your" body, dude?" Asked Conor. "You changed your own shape so..." "Okay, man! I get your point! Yes! I want you to fuck MY body just like you would Val's!", exclaimed Patrick in a girlish manner. "Apart from wanting know what it feels like, I need you to tell me if I feel any different that what you're used to with the real Val!" ..."
What are friends for, right?! Like...YUM!!! Peace,Love&Kisses!!! Elle
Yes! my favorites! thanks!
ReplyDelete"... "But, don't you mean "Your" body, dude?" Asked Conor. "You changed your own shape so..."
ReplyDelete"Okay, man! I get your point! Yes! I want you to fuck MY body just like you would Val's!", exclaimed Patrick in a girlish manner. "Apart from wanting know what it feels like, I need you to tell me if I feel any different that what you're used to with the real Val!" ..."
What are friends for, right?! Like...YUM!!!
Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
Elle