Saturday, February 15, 2014

Undercover Gone Wrong


6 comments:

  1. ROFLOL! great story & use of poic. After awhile does he even want to swap back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAP, you should do more with the undercover theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey SwitchHitter are you going to ad undercover caps to any story's that you did in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm it's possible. Unfortunately I don't remember which caps I've made are undercover. May need to make an "undercover" label. Do you buy any chance know the names of any other caps that fall in this category? Besides the one above? lol

      Delete
  4. Well SwitchHitter I think their is about 5 or 7 caps with undercover in their names if you can find them all I be glad to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SwitchHitter for adding 'Undercover' label i would not find most of the story so that help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete