Tuesday, March 11, 2014

1,000,000 Hits!

Wow you guys. I just realized the site has over 1,000,000 hits since November! That is incredible. It happened a few days ago I guess and I just noticed now.

Just wanted to thank you all for making my blog so popular. I put a lot of hard work into what I do and it's awesome to see how much you guys enjoy it!

I'll keep doing what I'm doing. Maybe even crank out a few requests sometime this week ;-)

Thanks again!

mbrad

4 comments:

  1. You deserve it. This is one of the best cap sites on the internet. Keep up the outstanding work....and more shapeshifting caps please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dude! Your caps are the best and I always look forward to them everyday keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, requests... Get it done and try an' have fun!
    Lol, oh, and good job! ;D

    ReplyDelete