Why do I have the impression that Carl will be wanting to convince Cheryl he's ready to have their first child after a day of hearing how horny the other women were during pregnancy, and how fulfilling it is to conceive & nurture a new human-being!?!! Besides; With the pair of n.h.s.'s he's got now, I cant imagine wanting to go back to having only one stiffie!!!
Why do I have the impression that Carl will be wanting to convince Cheryl he's ready to have their first child after a day of hearing how horny the other women were during pregnancy, and how fulfilling it is to conceive & nurture a new human-being!?!!
ReplyDeleteBesides; With the pair of n.h.s.'s he's got now, I cant imagine wanting to go back to having only one stiffie!!!
Love it, SwitchHitter!!!
Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
oops, that should read "n.h.O.'s"
DeleteI get the feeling Carl won't care about all the feminine gossip if he gets to hang onto his wife's hot body for another couple of days . . . lol
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper