Since the girlfriends seem to like Anna and Elsa in their male bodies, I wonder if Rex and Brock will ever end up stuck there?
I was thinking about that but actually came up with something a little different. All I need to do is find the right picture for it lol
Is this a series now?
Sequel?
Looks like the boys are becoming addicted to their new bodies . . . lol I see trouble coming. CheersZapper
Since the girlfriends seem to like Anna and Elsa in their male bodies, I wonder if Rex and Brock will ever end up stuck there?
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about that but actually came up with something a little different. All I need to do is find the right picture for it lol
DeleteIs this a series now?
ReplyDeleteSequel?
ReplyDeleteLooks like the boys are becoming addicted to their new bodies . . . lol I see trouble coming.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper