LOL & charming, many nice touches like her kissing his muscles. I wonder if they ever make the swap permanent?
I think she would miss her kids too much to make the swap permanent but they definitely make switching a regular occurrence :)
Loved this caption. Perhaps they get together as each other and it all works out ..as the stepfather she could still see the kids all the time. ;)
I love it when the swapping starts out playfully and then each person starts to like their new skin more and more. lol CheersZapper
LOL & charming, many nice touches like her kissing his muscles. I wonder if they ever make the swap permanent?
ReplyDeleteI think she would miss her kids too much to make the swap permanent but they definitely make switching a regular occurrence :)
DeleteLoved this caption. Perhaps they get together as each other and it all works out ..as the stepfather she could still see the kids all the time. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love it when the swapping starts out playfully and then each person starts to like their new skin more and more. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper