ROFLOL! Great story & use of pic. He sure traded up at least in looks! poor girl how does she like being an ignored boy?
Hey can you make a caption using this picture? http://failhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/big-hair-fail2.jpg
Wow - I bet that was a stunning switch. I wonder what he does with his new body and life? CheersZapper
Interesting spin on getting his wish granted. He may or may not like being the focus of so much attention for his dad. Becky, will be seeing her lover in a new light as well.
ROFLOL! Great story & use of pic. He sure traded up at least in looks! poor girl how does she like being an ignored boy?
ReplyDeleteHey can you make a caption using this picture? http://failhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/big-hair-fail2.jpg
ReplyDeleteWow - I bet that was a stunning switch. I wonder what he does with his new body and life?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Interesting spin on getting his wish granted. He may or may not like being the focus of so much attention for his dad. Becky, will be seeing her lover in a new light as well.
ReplyDelete