wickedly funny & sexy the new Amandareally seems,so far to have HER BF fooled & under control. Giiving wild sex goesalong wat!LOL! I love that he keeps calling her Nathan & calling his mom sis. Poor 'Nathan' now has to be a good BOY to her former sis. First class story! But I wonder how well he can do at HER new JOB?
I wonder why Amanda went along with it? She might have seemed crazy but it would have made life hard for Nathan. Especially when she shares stories with her mom-sister that only the real Amanda could know.
wickedly funny & sexy the new Amandareally seems,so far to have HER BF fooled & under control. Giiving wild sex goesalong wat!LOL! I love that he keeps calling her Nathan & calling his mom sis. Poor 'Nathan' now has to be a good BOY to her former sis. First class story! But I wonder how well he can do at HER new JOB?
ReplyDeleteI wonder why Amanda went along with it? She might have seemed crazy but it would have made life hard for Nathan. Especially when she shares stories with her mom-sister that only the real Amanda could know.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper