?... Even-schmeven, man! Since they both seem to dig women - And us possessing pussies - It's only even if I get to be in Jane's body so we can 'double-date' as a couple of lesbian b.f.f.w.b.'s! Unless you're planning to have Jane coach you while you treat me like a man!? Then, maybe I'll do the same for you while I'm in your g-f's body!..."
Hope you don't mind terribly, SwithHitter! It's just the next exchang your sexy piece inspires in my twisted thoughts! YUM!!!
?... Even-schmeven, man! Since they both seem to dig women - And us possessing pussies - It's only even if I get to be in Jane's body so we can 'double-date' as a couple of lesbian b.f.f.w.b.'s! Unless you're planning to have Jane coach you while you treat me like a man!? Then, maybe I'll do the same for you while I'm in your g-f's body!..."
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind terribly, SwithHitter! It's just the next exchang your sexy piece inspires in my twisted thoughts! YUM!!!
Piece,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Elle
Not at all! I loved it
DeleteThis is an amazing caption, LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteu should do a follow up to this
ReplyDelete