I just have loved everything so far, the way you started this cap was making it seem like Ken was going to have another sleepwalking experience, lol
Great cap as always, I would love to see Ken attempt to possess Katy Perry again and have a mishap that causes him to possess Zooey Deschanel, you know because they sorta look alike. Maybe throw in a "sleepwalk" twist like Derrick brought up.
This is the longest i've seen a caption story go I love it
I just have loved everything so far, the way you started this cap was making it seem like Ken was going to have another sleepwalking experience, lol
ReplyDeleteGreat cap as always, I would love to see Ken attempt to possess Katy Perry again and have a mishap that causes him to possess Zooey Deschanel, you know because they sorta look alike. Maybe throw in a "sleepwalk" twist like Derrick brought up.
ReplyDeleteThis is the longest i've seen a caption story go I love it
ReplyDelete