terrrific story, & use of pic. It looks like he/she adjusted finally. I wonder how the poor girl is doing?
Nice sentimental caption. That's got to be one heck of an adjustment. CheersZapper
this could be a cool follow up, being a few years latter. checking in on how chester has adapted to being ashley and how he an martain are doing.
I don't care if the new Ashley was her father before, she is raging hot, hot, hot and I'd love to nail her! Then switch into her and let her bang me! What a life!!!! Zoe
terrrific story, & use of pic. It looks like he/she adjusted finally. I wonder how the poor girl is doing?
ReplyDeleteNice sentimental caption. That's got to be one heck of an adjustment.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
this could be a cool follow up, being a few years latter. checking in on how chester has adapted to being ashley and how he an martain are doing.
ReplyDeleteI don't care if the new Ashley was her father before, she is raging hot, hot, hot and I'd love to nail her! Then switch into her and let her bang me! What a life!!!! Zoe
ReplyDelete