Wow! Great consept. I hope you do more like this
I like the concept as well. I would love to see more of either this story/family or more of the sibling curse concept. I think there are lots of possibilities with it. Great Cap. As always :) ~Nari
This is just the best story and not to be too hyperbolic but I think this is your best cap of all time!Nick
Please make a series out of this, it'd be great if Davis got to "know" his sister's boyfriend a bit better
still one of my favorite series~Narri
I'd still love to see a follow up/spin off to this series, maybe follow another relative or a prequel
Wow! Great consept. I hope you do more like this
ReplyDeleteI like the concept as well. I would love to see more of either this story/family or more of the sibling curse concept. I think there are lots of possibilities with it. Great Cap. As always :) ~Nari
ReplyDeleteThis is just the best story and not to be too hyperbolic but I think this is your best cap of all time!
ReplyDeleteNick
Please make a series out of this, it'd be great if Davis got to "know" his sister's boyfriend a bit better
ReplyDeletestill one of my favorite series~Narri
ReplyDeleteI'd still love to see a follow up/spin off to this series, maybe follow another relative or a prequel
ReplyDelete