It sounds like they'll have a unique opportunity to fulfill their lusts for the others' bodies from both without & within! Getting bast their relationship shouldn't be too tough, since their bodies aren't related!
Interesting idea. Twins not wanting to be twins anymore, yet different sexy women. I've often pondered with body switching, how twins would work with it.
I doubt the girls were willing subjects? ;)
ReplyDeleteweidly funny, original. good story.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like they'll have a unique opportunity to fulfill their lusts for the others' bodies from both without & within! Getting bast their relationship shouldn't be too tough, since their bodies aren't related!
ReplyDeletePeace,Love&Kisses!!!
I wonder what the girls got, to get them to give up those amazing bodies?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Interesting idea. Twins not wanting to be twins anymore, yet different sexy women. I've often pondered with body switching, how twins would work with it.
ReplyDelete