Why is (almost) everyone always so afraid to become and/or be a (slightly) chubby, shapely woman?! I myself cannot imagine anything more delightful or downright blissful than to be and remain such a delightful woman myself, forever!!! And, if possible, I would like to be a sweet, (slightly) chubby, curvaceous, fertile, attractive Asian (Chinese, Filipino, Indonesian, Indian, Thai, Japanese, Korean) woman with long, dark hair!!! Seal me as such a woman forever, I can only be made happy with this!!! - Tom -
lol gross. Serves him rright
ReplyDeleteBoth wish and love to have such a gorgeous female body myself immediately! Ik will certainly not complain!
ReplyDeleteWhy is (almost) everyone always so afraid to become and/or be a (slightly) chubby, shapely woman?! I myself cannot imagine anything more delightful or downright blissful than to be and remain such a delightful woman myself, forever!!! And, if possible, I would like to be a sweet, (slightly) chubby, curvaceous, fertile, attractive Asian (Chinese, Filipino, Indonesian, Indian, Thai, Japanese, Korean) woman with long, dark hair!!! Seal me as such a woman forever, I can only be made happy with this!!! - Tom -
ReplyDelete