Friday, March 4, 2016

Thanksgiving Aftermath: Duncan's Family 4

12 comments:

  1. Glad he's finally seeing a bright side to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sincerely love it to have such a gorgeous body myself! I will never regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish to become such a gorgeous woman myself immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to become such a gorgeous woman myself forever as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I love it to be such a gorgeous woman myself forever ... .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I were such a lovely and gorgeous woman myself forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O please, transform me immediatley in such a lovely, gorgeous woman .... . I will sincerely enjoy my new life and never regret it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I were such a lovely,gorgeous woman myself already forever .... . How I love it to become such a woman irreversably !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish and hope to be transformed into such a gorgeous woman myself irreversably and asap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I could be stuck for the rest of my life as such a ravishing, lovely, attractive woman!!! I certainly will never regret it !!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time I see this image, my longing to become such a lovely gorgeous woman myself irreversably becomes stronger. I simply love it if I would wake up one day to find out that either we would have swapped (both voluntarily, out of our own free will, wholeheartedly, for each others sake) or that I would have become her clone sister. In both cases my joy would be overwhelming.... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  12. It never ceases to amaze me that anyone can be disgusted to have such a body. If I ever get the chance to actually, permanently, and irrevocably swap voluntarily with such a woman (or get my hands on a magic wand to turn myself into such a woman for good!), I will, without me second, respond immediately, voluntarily and wholeheartedly opting directly for the permanent swap! It seems to me nothing short of a blessing and absolutely wonderful to be and remain such a ravishing, shapely, well-filled, busty woman forever!! Just thinking about it fills me with pure joy and lust .... !! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete