This is really a dream...
LOL WOnderful mutual swap ANy husband? DOes she have a job? Is she up to something? Great pic. A oractically perfect short caption story!
No husband, that's why she's so exhausted from taking care of the kids but she dose have a job. Basically she just wants to swap with him every so often so she can have a break
thanks as always for your comments & explations
Nice, I wonder if this becomes a body-swap with benefits relationship? ISZapper
I love mutual swaps, specially if there are age proegressions on it
Very fun and hot! Love it! :D
Do you plan to do a sequel to this where it explores what happens when they continue with this mutual swap?
This is really a dream...
ReplyDeleteLOL WOnderful mutual swap ANy husband? DOes she have a job? Is she up to something? Great pic. A oractically perfect short caption story!
ReplyDeleteNo husband, that's why she's so exhausted from taking care of the kids but she dose have a job. Basically she just wants to swap with him every so often so she can have a break
Deletethanks as always for your comments & explations
DeleteNice, I wonder if this becomes a body-swap with benefits relationship?
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
I love mutual swaps, specially if there are age proegressions on it
ReplyDeleteVery fun and hot! Love it! :D
ReplyDeleteDo you plan to do a sequel to this where it explores what happens when they continue with this mutual swap?
ReplyDelete