PLEASE DO CHARADE PART 4 : (
Do not ask me again
What's the name of this model? She's gorgeous! Great cap by the way. Don't comment enough, I go on this site every single day and have done for years.
How about a second part of this?
LOL! OUCH! very good story/ Good revenge on mom. I'm glad he's not going to leave the neighbor in his body.
She can have my youth and fit body if I swapped with her, sounds like a good trade (;
Interesting attempt at getting revenge. I'm not sure it'll work, but nice story.ISZapper
PLEASE DO CHARADE PART 4 : (
ReplyDeleteDo not ask me again
DeleteWhat's the name of this model? She's gorgeous! Great cap by the way. Don't comment enough, I go on this site every single day and have done for years.
DeleteHow about a second part of this?
ReplyDeleteLOL! OUCH! very good story/ Good revenge on mom. I'm glad he's not going to leave the neighbor in his body.
ReplyDeleteShe can have my youth and fit body if I swapped with her, sounds like a good trade (;
ReplyDeleteInteresting attempt at getting revenge. I'm not sure it'll work, but nice story.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper