Thursday, December 29, 2016

Altered Fates: Temptation


Hey guess what? I have ANOTHER new story up on Fictionmania! It's called Altered Fates: Temptation and it' a collaboration that I did with Zapper of Twisted TG Files.

A few years ago I started a story LOOSELY based on the above caption but eventually put it on hold because I hit major writer's block. Enter: Zapper! He picked up where I left off and now today we finally get to share our hard work with you. Hope you enjoy the story! Reviews always appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, it was fun to work on this project with you. I hope that its as much fun for anyone who reads it as it was to write.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad we were able to do this! Thanks again for helping me finish :)

      Delete
  2. I really liked it, powerful story, I reviewed it & posted a recommendation on the FM Hyperboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eric! It's always great hearing your input :)

      Delete
  3. Read the story today, loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...