Will the new Carly still want to date the new Lance or will she agree to the break up? CheersZapper
Ditto on quetion.Very good story, I love themotivation of wanting to have her loving family.
Rather nice turn about. I have a feeling their will be a new dynamic in both their lives. Carly will look to have moved on from the break up. While Lance will be cold probably obsessed with her former life.
Will the new Carly still want to date the new Lance or will she agree to the break up?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Ditto on quetion.
ReplyDeleteVery good story, I love themotivation of wanting to have her loving family.
Rather nice turn about. I have a feeling their will be a new dynamic in both their lives. Carly will look to have moved on from the break up. While Lance will be cold probably obsessed with her former life.
ReplyDelete