LOL OUCH! I wonder what happens next, will he get her body fatg? Will both get too used to their new forms? Or wil she get used to & like being young & a male?
You can make one where a teenager finds a bottle damn, containing the spirits of three men, who accidentally frees them and possession his older sister and his two friends...
i hope that the next one is about Monica not wanting to swap back because be a trainer is hard.
ReplyDeleteThe model is janna breslin, she's 27.
ReplyDeleteAnd i wouldn't give that body up ever.
Still bet the mom wants it for herself.
https://www.instagram.com/jannabreslin/?hl=en
LOL OUCH! I wonder what happens next, will he get her body fatg? Will both get too used to their new forms? Or wil she get used to & like being young & a male?
ReplyDeleteYou can make one where a teenager finds a bottle damn, containing the spirits of three men, who accidentally frees them and possession his older sister and his two friends...
ReplyDeleteIf I know the medallion . . . it'll be long gone before the 30 lbs of fat!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
How about a part 3. I'd love to see the ending to this.
ReplyDelete