one of your bets.. I like tat the older couple like being youner & I suspect the former Mahla espccially enjoys the power of being a man since woman are by no means treated equally in Indinn. Does thenew Mahla ever accept being a wife & a woman?
After becoming such a lovely, attractive indian woman I would make sure to stay such a woman foreverand enjoy my new life as a woman without any regrets!
If I were Jack and acquired such a beautiful, curvaceous body like Mahla's through the swap, not only would I jump at the opportunity to get to know "the other side" with both hands, but I would immediately request to immediately make the "swap" permanent and permanent!! I know in advance that I will never regret this!! - Tom -
It seems to me absolutely blissful and delightful to go through life absolutely irrevocably as Mahla, and if my wish can mean anything in this matter, then preferably the day before yesterday rather than today! - Tom -
(Sigh). Make me happy, and please let me go through life as Mahla forever and ever, that seems nothing short of blissful and delightful to me. As far as I am concerned this may happen spontaneously immediately, my joy and happiness will be boundless !! -Tom-
nice. can we a another part as to where they are now? like with Jack inside Mahla's body
ReplyDeleteone of your bets.. I like tat the older couple like being youner & I suspect the former Mahla espccially enjoys the power of being a man since woman are by no means treated equally in Indinn. Does thenew Mahla ever accept being a wife & a woman?
ReplyDeleteAww, disappointed this wasn't a f2f between the two women
ReplyDeleteBeing Mahla is something I love to experience myself voluntarily!
ReplyDeleteI love it to become such a lovely Indian beauty myself forever!
ReplyDeleteAfter becoming such a lovely, attractive indian woman I would make sure to stay such a woman foreverand enjoy my new life as a woman without any regrets!
ReplyDeleteWish I could become Mahla myself irreversably, right here and now, I would sincerely love it to be stuck as her!! - Tom -
ReplyDeleteIf I were Jack and acquired such a beautiful, curvaceous body like Mahla's through the swap, not only would I jump at the opportunity to get to know "the other side" with both hands, but I would immediately request to immediately make the "swap" permanent and permanent!! I know in advance that I will never regret this!! - Tom -
ReplyDeleteIt seems to me absolutely blissful and delightful to go through life absolutely irrevocably as Mahla, and if my wish can mean anything in this matter, then preferably the day before yesterday rather than today! - Tom -
ReplyDelete(Sigh). Make me happy, and please let me go through life as Mahla forever and ever, that seems nothing short of blissful and delightful to me. As far as I am concerned this may happen spontaneously immediately, my joy and happiness will be boundless !! -Tom-
ReplyDeleteGreat story. I love how uncomfortable the men are at first and slowly they give in to their new needs.
ReplyDelete