wow.. i really like it when the enemies bodyswap with each other or the evil replace the good one with no one the wiser. so hot!
DOUIBLE WOW! ditto. Great story& use of pic
Its funny how you make a caption about that power around the same time i was reading up on it(been in a star wars mood)
lol I'm not much of a star wars person but I googled "star wars body swap" and was surprised to see there was an actual thing called transfer essence. it definitely caught my interest and I came up with this story :)
Oh and hope you keep up this series for a bit :)
Cool start! I love the way this is starting. CheersZapper
wow.. i really like it when the enemies bodyswap with each other or the evil replace the good one with no one the wiser. so hot!
ReplyDeleteDOUIBLE WOW! ditto. Great story& use of pic
ReplyDeleteIts funny how you make a caption about that power around the same time i was reading up on it(been in a star wars mood)
ReplyDeletelol I'm not much of a star wars person but I googled "star wars body swap" and was surprised to see there was an actual thing called transfer essence. it definitely caught my interest and I came up with this story :)
DeleteOh and hope you keep up this series for a bit :)
ReplyDeleteCool start! I love the way this is starting.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper