Sitto! very well written. Very original story abou the absortion of a week mind by a powerful one or spell. It could use another part or 2 - I'd love to see Betty in his 22 year old male body. Will the wife adjust to Betty as her husband or ? & how did she find out? One of yoiur best.
awesome swap ~narri
ReplyDeleteWow - Very insidious theft . . . well done.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Sitto! very well written. Very original story abou the absortion of a week mind by a powerful one or spell. It could use another part or 2 - I'd love to see Betty in his 22 year old male body. Will the wife adjust to Betty as her husband or ? & how did she find out?
ReplyDeleteOne of yoiur best.
Wow such high praise! Thank you Eric! Don't know if there will be a follow up on this one but I won't rule it out ;)
DeleteSo is her mom now going to be her husband?
ReplyDeleteTed really seems to enjoy Mr. Singer than he ever did Lisa.
ReplyDelete