What an evil woman turned man.... "She" should just file a harassment complaint and leave "his' ass unemployed and alone... "She'll" have a better life in that hot body anyway!
By the way... So glad you're back... We've missed you!!!!!
I don't think she's evil, he's the one that was cheating on his wife, I assume he'd been promising the mistress that he'd leave his wife . . . stringing her along. She just took matters (and his dick) into her large, male, hands. Well Done!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei have no idea. please stop spamming my comments with this question. i don't know what youre looking for.
DeleteWhat an evil woman turned man.... "She" should just file a harassment complaint and leave "his' ass unemployed and alone... "She'll" have a better life in that hot body anyway!
ReplyDeleteBy the way... So glad you're back... We've missed you!!!!!
I don't think she's evil, he's the one that was cheating on his wife, I assume he'd been promising the mistress that he'd leave his wife . . . stringing her along. She just took matters (and his dick) into her large, male, hands. Well Done!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper