I loved this caption! You could go so many different directions with it and make it into one of your best series yet! What if kelsey has a lover who comes home and wants to play? Or maybe if Jared just wants to play with himself? Any way you do it, I hope this becomes a series!!!
Ok this one is soo cool
ReplyDeleteWhy go back to manhood? You got the best deal.
ReplyDeleteThere are better places to be stuck - I saw enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed this, you made great use of that expression she had on her face, totally connects.
ReplyDeleteI loved this caption! You could go so many different directions with it and make it into one of your best series yet! What if kelsey has a lover who comes home and wants to play? Or maybe if Jared just wants to play with himself? Any way you do it, I hope this becomes a series!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is cool. This would make a hot story!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper