Just a bit of constructive criticism here, but this really didn’t feel like a finale. Nothing was really resolved, and the second half of the caption created more questions than the first one answered. You might consider an epilogue to tie up loose ends, because this was probably one of my favorite series that you’ve done!
Why do I feel like this is ending on a cliff hanger damn I'm sad to see this end soon lol
ReplyDeleteI feel sorry for James already.
ReplyDeleteJust a bit of constructive criticism here, but this really didn’t feel like a finale. Nothing was really resolved, and the second half of the caption created more questions than the first one answered. You might consider an epilogue to tie up loose ends, because this was probably one of my favorite series that you’ve done!
ReplyDeleteI gotta agree with you as well, this is definitely one of my favorite series yet, i love the concept and how he used his abilities.
Deletelol alright you guys. i'll see what I can do. im so glad people liked this series. I had no idea it would get so popular!
Delete