What a pleasure!
LOL OUCH! Good story & pic. he better hope she doesn't get too comfortable ashim.
more like she better hope he doesn't adapt and keep her body for himself. this kind of thing backfires on some people lol
Wow - I love the expression. I wonder if Mr. Conway knows about the swap? CheersZapper
Can you make a sequel to this?
i'll see what I can do ;)
This really does need a sequel. After all, being a woman in her early thirties with decent tits doesn't sound too bad, if he gave it a chance. Make it backfire on the woman.:lol:
Who’s the photo of?
This needs a sequel where he has hot sex with his new husband
Definitely needs an update~
What a pleasure!
ReplyDeleteLOL OUCH! Good story & pic. he better hope she doesn't get too comfortable ashim.
ReplyDeletemore like she better hope he doesn't adapt and keep her body for himself. this kind of thing backfires on some people lol
ReplyDeleteWow - I love the expression. I wonder if Mr. Conway knows about the swap?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Can you make a sequel to this?
ReplyDeletei'll see what I can do ;)
DeleteThis really does need a sequel. After all, being a woman in her early thirties with decent tits doesn't sound too bad, if he gave it a chance. Make it backfire on the woman.:lol:
DeleteWho’s the photo of?
ReplyDeleteThis needs a sequel where he has hot sex with his new husband
ReplyDeleteDefinitely needs an update~
ReplyDelete