WOW! what a story. Poor ´llie. I can see why he wouldnt want to swap back.
Please make a part 2
This is great. A part 2 would be great!
That is really good. No telling what other things might happen with someone going around switching people like that. I like how you nailed their personalities.
Let him switch with domino or yuki
never seen anything that needs to be a series more than this lol
Love it! HeheheCheersZapper
WOW! what a story. Poor ´llie. I can see why he wouldn
ReplyDeletet want to swap back.
Please make a part 2
ReplyDeleteThis is great. A part 2 would be great!
ReplyDeleteThat is really good. No telling what other things might happen with someone going around switching people like that. I like how you nailed their personalities.
ReplyDeleteLet him switch with domino or yuki
ReplyDeletenever seen anything that needs to be a series more than this lol
ReplyDeleteLove it! Hehehe
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper