I think I'd probably be pretty disturbed at first too if I found out my girlfriend was actually a man in his fifties but you'd have to be a complete idiot to throw away the chance to date a shapeshifter.
Heath is a real idiot. having a shapeshifter as a girlfriend is pretty cool. plus, he took on her shape so he won't feel bad that she left him. I say keep Matt
What if Heath took Matt back
ReplyDeleteLOL! & CLEVER
ReplyDeleteI love your shapeshifter captions! This is another great one
ReplyDeleteThis is the same girl from the previous cap, is it the same continuity?
ReplyDeleteI think I'd probably be pretty disturbed at first too if I found out my girlfriend was actually a man in his fifties but you'd have to be a complete idiot to throw away the chance to date a shapeshifter.
ReplyDeleteHeath is a real idiot. having a shapeshifter as a girlfriend is pretty cool. plus, he took on her shape so he won't feel bad that she left him. I say keep Matt
ReplyDeletePlease continue this into a series or something this story already seems like a good setup for a part 2 and maybe a few more
ReplyDelete