I agree, much better ending than the one in the movie. CheersZapper
Nice twist. I honestly expected something like that, yet with Kylo. Though I'd rather have Rey's form too.
In a way, you kind of predicted things long before the third movie.
i know! I think my ending would've been way better but at least I was close
LOL! wickedly funny. well written
I didn't like the Last jedi, but this would've be amazing
TOTEM's Captions wrote something similar. I like both stories though.http://totemscaptions.blogspot.com/2017/12/give-me-everything.html
I agree, much better ending than the one in the movie.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Nice twist. I honestly expected something like that, yet with Kylo. Though I'd rather have Rey's form too.
ReplyDeleteIn a way, you kind of predicted things long before the third movie.
Deletei know! I think my ending would've been way better but at least I was close
DeleteLOL! wickedly funny. well written
ReplyDeleteI didn't like the Last jedi, but this would've be amazing
ReplyDeleteTOTEM's Captions wrote something similar. I like both stories though.
ReplyDeletehttp://totemscaptions.blogspot.com/2017/12/give-me-everything.html