Why do I get the feeling Stephen and Raquel are about to have an adventure? lol CheersZapper
I can sense those two are gonna have a fun adventure. great stuff.
deliciously & wickedly funny. Prettu soon its going to be intertesting on who is who & when
Damn, this is great. I love it when even the girls get something positive out of swaps. I hope they will jave swapping Adventures together next. It would be even cooler if they actually developed a relationship lmao
Why do I get the feeling Stephen and Raquel are about to have an adventure? lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I can sense those two are gonna have a fun adventure. great stuff.
ReplyDeletedeliciously & wickedly funny. Prettu soon its going to be intertesting on who is who & when
ReplyDeleteDamn, this is great. I love it when even the girls get something positive out of swaps. I hope they will jave swapping Adventures together next. It would be even cooler if they actually developed a relationship lmao
ReplyDelete