If she don't want it, can I have it?
model name is lucia javorΔekovΓ‘https://www.instagram.com/luciajavorcekova/?hl=enhttps://www.reddit.com/r/lucia_javorcekov
Part 2: Janet swap with Mark ?So is Mark in the amazing Body of KellyKelly in Janets body
I really like the way you think!
WOW1 powerful story
A part two involving Mark would be cool. lol CheersZapper
For those who are asking for a swap with Mark:Can we F2F fans get a story made for us without you guys trying to turn it into a TG story? Thanks!
I love lesbian stories. I can get this big breasted babe to have passionate, romantic, love filled, lust filled, sexual intercourse with me. After all, I am a raving sexual nymphomaniac who desires and craves sex every single moment of every single day. π¬π§π³πΏπ«π·π¦πΊπ¨π¦πΊπΈπππ€☺️ππ€©π❤️π§‘πππππ¬π§π³πΏπ«π·π¦πΊπ¨π¦πΊπΈπππ€☺️ππ€©π❤️π§‘ππππ
If she don't want it, can I have it?
ReplyDeletemodel name is lucia javorΔekovΓ‘
Deletehttps://www.instagram.com/luciajavorcekova/?hl=en
https://www.reddit.com/r/lucia_javorcekov
Part 2: Janet swap with Mark ?
ReplyDeleteSo is Mark in the amazing Body of Kelly
Kelly in Janets body
I really like the way you think!
DeleteWOW1 powerful story
ReplyDeleteA part two involving Mark would be cool. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
For those who are asking for a swap with Mark:
ReplyDeleteCan we F2F fans get a story made for us without you guys trying to turn it into a TG story? Thanks!
I love lesbian stories. I can get this big breasted babe to have passionate, romantic, love filled, lust filled, sexual intercourse with me. After all, I am a raving sexual nymphomaniac who desires and craves sex every single moment of every single day. π¬π§π³πΏπ«π·π¦πΊπ¨π¦πΊπΈπππ€☺️ππ€©π❤️π§‘πππππ¬π§π³πΏπ«π·π¦πΊπ¨π¦πΊπΈπππ€☺️ππ€©π❤️π§‘ππππ
ReplyDelete