Great caption series and another one could be a body swap between raven and beast boy from the teen titans
Wonderfully wickedly funny I wonder how poor Zantanna likes being an ape & Poor Kra going to jail as Lex! PLS hurry with ore.
Dude you dont know how long I have waited for thisTHANKS MAN I APRECIATED, I CAMT WAIT for the rest of the story
Great start! I do love a super hero story. I can't wait to see what Lex has planned.
Great caption series and another one could be a body swap between raven and beast boy from the teen titans
ReplyDeleteWonderfully wickedly funny I wonder how poor Zantanna likes being an ape & Poor Kra going to jail as Lex! PLS hurry with ore.
ReplyDeleteDude you dont know how long I have waited for this
ReplyDeleteTHANKS MAN I APRECIATED, I CAMT WAIT for the rest of the story
Great start! I do love a super hero story. I can't wait to see what Lex has planned.
ReplyDelete