I was thinking of folks today. Part of me wants to see Deathstroke get a new body. Just not sure where to put him. Most I can think of off the top of my head female wise are already spoken for.
Is this the end of superman? Will the lasso work on the man of stgea, what will he think when he finds out that his beloved Lois is now trapped in Bizzaro's body? Yurn in tomrrow, same swicter time same switcher site!
Oh wow almost the entire justice league have been defeated, this must be lex best idea ever lol, I hope I can see dr sirvana with Mary marvel! :D
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of folks today. Part of me wants to see Deathstroke get a new body. Just not sure where to put him. Most I can think of off the top of my head female wise are already spoken for.
DeleteBlack canary
DeleteOh, dang, the cliff hangar is great. I can't wait to see what happens next.
ReplyDeleteQuestion is, was Mera with child before the swap. Or did Manta go all the way with his nemesis. Now that he is in the body of Aquaman's beloved Mera.
ReplyDeleteIs this the end of superman? Will the lasso work on the man of stgea, what will he think when he finds out that his beloved Lois is now trapped in Bizzaro's body? Yurn in tomrrow, same swicter time same switcher site!
ReplyDelete