Green Arrow dead... Batman captured... Wonder Woman and Powergirl swapped... Is there no-one left to save the day?Great caps and keep up the great work!
Oh, their are a few out there still. A few I'd like to see swapped into a new form. Curious as to if it will happen and who they will end up with.
WOW! powerful scene with WW> Poor Diana. she is realy good person. I liek that they are putting their foes in their odies into prison & Bat girl & bat woan using batgman as a boy toy. Where will it all end, I wonder?
I love how WW is allowed to live . . . will she be back? Will she get her body back? Then Batgirl and Batwoman seem to be doing well.
Green Arrow dead... Batman captured... Wonder Woman and Powergirl swapped... Is there no-one left to save the day?
ReplyDeleteGreat caps and keep up the great work!
Oh, their are a few out there still. A few I'd like to see swapped into a new form. Curious as to if it will happen and who they will end up with.
DeleteWOW! powerful scene with WW> Poor Diana. she is realy good person.
ReplyDeleteI liek that they are putting their foes in their odies into prison & Bat girl & bat woan using batgman as a boy toy. Where will it all end, I wonder?
I love how WW is allowed to live . . . will she be back? Will she get her body back? Then Batgirl and Batwoman seem to be doing well.
ReplyDelete