unusual good story, ouch funny!
I wonder how he will continue from now on
Hello you print very good history and on request their readers, you can write history a similar on (Maid-bot). or a story from me that you will edit, at your discretion, thank you.
Continue this
Interesting story. I'd kinda like to see it continued if possible. Can think of some ideas for it too.
Cool story. I wonder, did the hooker end up in his body, or was it one of his men? If so, where is the hooker now?
unusual good story, ouch funny!
ReplyDeleteI wonder how he will continue from now on
ReplyDeleteHello you print very good history and on request their readers, you can write history a similar on (Maid-bot). or a story from me that you will edit, at your discretion, thank you.
ReplyDeleteContinue this
ReplyDeleteInteresting story. I'd kinda like to see it continued if possible. Can think of some ideas for it too.
ReplyDeleteCool story. I wonder, did the hooker end up in his body, or was it one of his men? If so, where is the hooker now?
ReplyDelete