is this part 4 or are we missing part 4 somewhere
oops sorry I just had the wrong number. fixed!
Wickedly funny grass is greener >Grear that both are happy! I love your F/F swaps
be the way hos is the new Kate doing with her husband?
I'm so glad you continued this caption series. It has been one of my favorites since you started it.I hope you do other face swap stories in the future!
is this part 4 or are we missing part 4 somewhere
ReplyDeleteoops sorry I just had the wrong number. fixed!
DeleteWickedly funny grass is greener >Grear that both are happy! I love your F/F swaps
ReplyDeletebe the way hos is the new Kate doing with her husband?
DeleteI'm so glad you continued this caption series. It has been one of my favorites since you started it.
ReplyDeleteI hope you do other face swap stories in the future!