ILD & WICKEDLY FUNNY! I suspect he will make a gfgreat wife & mom & the fromer Mrs J will love being a 14 yar boy ith her life before her. PLS continue!
Lmao his reaction and 180. Pls continue this :D
Lol his facial expression is perfect. Great series. I hope he get stuck that way ;)
I love when your stories turn this way, great job!!!
The shocked look on Tyson's face is perfect.
ILD & WICKEDLY FUNNY! I suspect he will make a gfgreat wife & mom & the fromer Mrs J will love being a 14 yar boy ith her life before her. PLS continue!
ReplyDeleteLmao his reaction and 180. Pls continue this :D
ReplyDeleteLol his facial expression is perfect. Great series. I hope he get stuck that way ;)
ReplyDeleteI love when your stories turn this way, great job!!!
ReplyDeleteThe shocked look on Tyson's face is perfect.
ReplyDelete