I really love the new spin on a couples body swap. Maybe they will learn to love what they have soon, or help each other attract new friends :)
I don't think I've ever seen a cap where a gay couple switches into women. I'd love to see the reverse
They are gay couple, and were lucky to become real women...why they would complain?
This comment has been removed by the author.
The spin on this is fantastic. CheersZapper
I really love the new spin on a couples body swap. Maybe they will learn to love what they have soon, or help each other attract new friends :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever seen a cap where a gay couple switches into women. I'd love to see the reverse
ReplyDeleteThey are gay couple, and were lucky to become real women...
ReplyDeletewhy they would complain?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe spin on this is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper