Saturday, January 26, 2019

The Remote's Journey: Katie 1


Thought it was about time to check in on some of our Remote friends! This latest batch is only going to be focusing on characters we've already met.

7 comments:

  1. Alright! Glad to see more of this series! Who knows, besides checking in with them, could we also see some new friends experience the remote?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice continuation. I like how she thinks sex with Pete isn't great . . . lol How is the real Ariana doing?

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome I'm glad we're getting a continuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Talkk about an increased EGO LOL! I too wonder how the real one is doing

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this series and id like to see more toby, tyler, darla,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't promise Toby since he's already had the longest arc so far but I have already made caps for the other two ;)

      Delete
  6. Greetings! I like your captions a lot! I just wonder - why don't you do Body hopping's scenario with several or multiple characters instead of returning to the Remote's Journey? I think that it is already too complicated and there is a little room to improve it. Also it will consume you more time to develop already too long series, instead of bringing some fresh ideas like body hopper character's scenario. It is just a friendly suggestion! :)

    ReplyDelete